It is the owner’s responsibility to thoroughly read and understand the owner’s manual and regularly examine the product to determine the need for professional, authorized service or replacement. Please consult an authorized Raleigh bicycle dealership with any questions on use and maintenance. Regardless of the length of the warranty, Raleigh Bicycles does not infer that the bicycle will last forever or cannot be broken. All Raleigh Bicycle framesets and bicycles have a finite, limited useful product life cycle. The length of this useful life cycle will vary by environment, riding conditions, frame material and construction, riding style, maintenance, and the amount as well as type of use the bicycle or frame is subjected to. A worn out bicycle does not indicate it is warrantable, rather that the bicycle has outlived (exceeded) its useful product cycle.
Raleigh Bicycles warrants this new Raleigh bicycle frame against defects in material and workmanship, subject to the following limitations, terms, and conditions:
|ITEM||WARRANTY TERM LENGTH|
|Steel bicycle frames with wheel size less than 20"||Lifetime, for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle*|
|Steel bicycle frames with 20", 24", 26", or 700c wheels||Lifetime, for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle*|
|Full Carbon Fiber or Carbon fiber/alloy bicycle frames with 20", 24", 26", or 700c wheels||Lifetime, for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle*|
|Full Suspension bicycle frames||Five years from the date of original retail purchase to the original purchaser*|
|Forks, Non-branded||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Forks, Branded||Covered under the fork manufacturer's warranty. Consult dealer for details.|
|Components, Non-branded||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Components, Branded||Covered under the component manufacturer's warranty. Consult dealer for details.|
|Suspension parts including but not limited to bushings, pivot bearings, link plates, bolts, fasteners, chain stays, seat stays, and shock units||One year from the date of original retail purchase under the condition that the bicycle is regularly maintained as well as operated under normal riding conditions|
|Labor, frame replacement||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Labor, parts replacement (Including Swingarm)||Thirty days from the date of original retail purchase|
- This warranty only applies to the original retail purchaser and is not transferable.
- Specific model exceptions to this warranty are noted with the bicycle documentation.
- Raleigh's sole obligation during the acceptable duration of this warranty is, AT THE SOLE OPTION OF RALEIGH BICYCLES VIA ITS DISTRIBUTOR, to repair or replace the product with a current item that is equivalent in construction, design, or value.
- Raleigh America, Inc.'s liability under this limited warranty shall never exceed the amount of the original purchase.
To obtain service under this warranty, you must:
- Return your fully assembled Raleigh bicycle to an authorized Raleigh bicycle dealer within the United States of America, or submit a claim via Raleigh directly. A bicycle that has had the components removed cannot be evaluated or warranted.
- Provide proof of purchase, including but not limited to the retail bill of sale, your credit or debit card receipt, or other satisfactory proof of the date of purchase.
- The proof of purchase must indicate the bicycle was sold by an authorized Raleigh dealer within the United States of America.
This warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to:
- Accidents, alteration, abuse, neglect.
- Material fatigue, normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly, maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended to be compatible with the bicycle as sold, including but not limited to power assist accessories, forks, brakes, or tires different from original specification.
- Improper assembly by non-authorized dealers inclusive of bicycles sold in a carton to the end user.
This warranty also excludes:
- Commercial use (such as rental or security fleets), racing or competition, stunting, jumping, trick riding, ramp riding, aggressive riding, riding with excessive loads, lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Bicycle frames, which have been repaired (e.g. welded or bonded), repainted, or had the original decals removed.
- Frames, forks, wheels, axles, handlebars, and stems, which are bent from just riding along, can be a sign of misuse or abuse and are not covered under this warranty.
- Personal transportation costs or product freight costs to or from an authorized Raleigh bicycle dealer.
- Any additional costs associated with the incompatibility of existing parts and the replacement frame or fork. These costs are the responsibility of the consumer.
Warranty replacement frames must be fully assembled by an authorized dealer to maintain the warranty coverage. The warranty for the replacement frame shall be the warranty offered for the equivalent bicycle’s frame of that model year. If not assembled by the dealer, replacement frames are considered aftermarket frames. Aftermarket frames are only warranted for one year from the date of purchase for the original purchaser. This one-year warranty excludes any issues that can be traced to assembly or component incompatibility.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose created hereby, are limited to the same duration as the express warranty herein. Raleigh shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of implied warranties, incidental or consequential, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Retailers and wholesale outlets for Raleigh America, Inc., products are not authorized to modify this warranty in any way. This warranty gives the original owner specific legal rights. Other additional rights may vary from state to state.
All Raleigh bicycles meet or exceed CPSC standards. Complete equipment is included with each Raleigh bicycle but not necessarily shown in photographs, e.g. reflectors. All Raleigh bicycles are covered under warranty. See your authorized Raleigh dealer for complete details. Raleigh specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Raleigh, Raleigh Bicycles, and the Heron logo are registered trademarks. Raleigh bicycles are distributed in the United States by Alta Cycling Group (ACG).